WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Irish Fair of Minnesota's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Irish Fair of Minnesota's website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Irish Fair of Minnesota at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Irish Fair of Minnesota's website are provided "as is". Irish Fair of Minnesota makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Irish Fair of Minnesota does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Irish Fair of Minnesota or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Irish Fair of Minnesota's Internet site, even if Irish Fair of Minnesota or a Irish Fair of Minnesota authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Irish Fair of Minnesota's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Irish Fair of Minnesota does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Irish Fair of Minnesota may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Irish Fair of Minnesota does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Irish Fair of Minnesota has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Irish Fair of Minnesota of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Irish Fair of Minnesota's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All transactions on our checkout page are 100% safe. We protect the security of your information by using 256 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. At times these SSL Certificates are provided by third parties instead of Irish Fair.
We will consider refunds on merchandise and donations. Ticket sales are final. There will be no refunds on ticket sales.
By submitting the newsletter form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Irish Fair of Minnesota. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.