Become a Sponsor
Irish Fair of Minnesota's annual celebration of all things Irish is one of the largest cultural festivals in the country with crowds of 80,000 – 100,000 people.This year we celebrate our 41st Fair which will be held the weekend of August 7-9, 2020.
We offer a variety of sponsorship types and levels that ensure your brand and business is represented in the way that best meets your needs. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
One option we offer is onsite marketing at the Fair. See below for details. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this OR to tailor an approach specific to your marketing goals.
Onsite Marketing Option
Irish Fair of Minnesota provides Exhibit Space centrally located in high traffic area
- 10’ x 10’ tent space centrally located in high traffic area gives opportunity to interact with thousands of guests as they pass by. Includes: 1-10x10 tent with sidewalls; 2-3x6 tables and 4 chairs (sponsor may provide own tent if desired)
Advertising and Publicity Efforts
- Corporate logo on our website sponsor page
- Ability to distribute coupons or promotional materials to drive traffic back to your business
Admission and Hospitality Tickets
- Three (3) weekend passes to the Hospitality Tent (includes meals and beverages)
- Two (2) parking passes in the vendor parking lot (golf cart shuttle service available)
- Four (4) weekend passes for Admission to the Fair.
Sponsor will provide:
- $3,500 fee due at signing of contract