Mobile Marketing Opportunities
Are you looking for opportunities to market your company to a large crowd of families? The Irish Fair of Minnesota (IFM) has exclusive mobile marketing booth openings for the 2017 Fair.
IFM produces the largest free Irish Fair in the country, held annually on Harriet Island in St. Paul over a 3-day weekend. This year, we will celebrate our 38th Fair year and anticipate crowds of 80,000 – 100,000 people.
IFM will be held August 11-13, 2017 on the grounds of Harriet Island Regional Park in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
The Irish Fair of Minnesota to provide: Exhibit Space
- 10’ x 10’ tent space in high traffic area near the center of fair. Includes: 1-10x10 tent with sidewalls; 2-3x6 tables and 4 chairs (sponsor may provide own tent if desired)
Advertising and Publicity Efforts
- Corporate logo on our website sponsor page
- Corporate name on event program (print 15,000 programs that are distributed throughout July and at the event entrance during the event)
- Corporate name on event poster (printed March 1 and June 1) placed in hundreds of local establishments in the Twin Cities
- Opportunity to be featured in our monthly e-newsletter (sponsor to provide content or promotional material)
- Irish Fair of Minnesota Facebook and Twitter mentions
- Ability to pass out coupons or promotional materials to drive traffic back to your business
Admission and Hospitality Tickets
- Four (4) weekend passes to the Hospitality Tent (free meals and beverages)
- Two (2) parking passes in the vendor parking lot (golf cart shuttle service available)
Sponsor to provide:
- $3500 fee due at signing of contract
For more information or to become a sponsor of the 2017 Irish Fair of Minnesota, please email our sponsorship team.